Monday, October 14, 2013

Gary is home!

We arrived home at 11pm!  Gary could have stayed overnight in hospital, had he wanted, but we chose to come home.  It was very emotional for me!  And for Gary, well, all I can say is that he is back in his element!  Already, he is busy debugging the AppleTV connection and manipulating the five different TV remote controls, with the MacAir by his side.

There's a big backlog of photos and other news, which Gary and/or I will attend to in the coming days.


6 comments:

  1. Susan and I send lots of love to you both. We'll be on the Vineyard for a few days later this week and will be beaming you waves of healing.

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for brightening the morning for me.
    Abrazos!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you're together at home!
    --Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, and I love it, of course he's sorting out all the glitches! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear! Sending best wishes with the prevailing winds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, which we LOVE to read!